Oh wait, a TEST...not a test, I am done with school so I thought no more tests...oh well
So this is a simple test to see how many people actually ever look at my blog. I know I don't update much and so it is not like Jana's and something you have to check everyday. But I like to think that someone cares what goes on in our lives.
So all you have to do for this test is post a comment saying that you have read this post.
Oh and there is another part to the test....you have to be able to keep a secret. I am keeping a big secret and not doing as good as I wanted because I am a really bad liar. But as some people have figured out...Jared and I are expecting our next child. Yep that is right, I am pregnant. Now you don't have to keep this secret forever, just until the secret is revealed at Rylee's birthday party...REMINDER this Friday at Dobson Ranch Park, by the library!!! 5:30-7 PM BE THERE!!!! So anyways, I am working out the details of the big reveal (in case u follow me on fb, that is what I was stressing over today, and so now u understand why I couldn't talk to anyone, I had to find people who already knew my big secret) but I know that after Rylee's party it is not going to be a secret any more.
So as part of your post (I am copying Karri) you can guess how far a long I am or my due date (unless u already know because i have a big mouth) and we might as well get gender guesses in here too. We are going to find out as soon as we can by ultrasound.
So since everyone says that you don't take as many pictures of your second as you do your first, I have decided that I am going to try to chronicle this pregnancy by blogging to give this one something special.
Thanks to everyone for participating in this test. :)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I already know all the other details but I think its gonna be another boy.
I was right...you lied to me! Boo!
I check your blog! And everytime think about how I wish you would update it more! And I figured you were pregnant based on facebook comments. I think you're 14 weeks along. I don't know what that makes your due date.
I read it!
hmmmm.... I'll say boy, due in feb. congrats on the baby.
Wow, I am impressed, there are a few people who read. Jared says I didn't lie, I just with held information, and I may have not known at the time u asked...I haven't really known for very long. And I can't figure out which Jennifer commented, but I have figured out I know too many Jennifers.
it is jenny stephan:)!
Post a Comment