Saturday, May 16, 2009
Random
I am boring. I don't know what to say. I want to be entertaining, but I am just not. I just felt like putting up a new entry on my blog, I don't really know how to do this. I don't even know how to put pictures on. Maybe someone will take pitty and teach me how to blog. Oh well, off to bed (no more staying up at Nicki's until 1 AM and then coming home and cleaning until 2 ish).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You're not boring Crazy Girl! I think you could eventually think up all sorts of fun stories or random thoughts or fun pictures to post; but if you find it's not your thing, I don't think commenting on other friends blogs and not keeping one of your own is bad at all - if anything, I've thought how I would love to get comments from the people who I've found out read my blog, but never comment - I guess it's either because they don't keep a blog or simply don't want to comment. But if they want to comment, they should :)
Anyhow, if you were wondering about pictures; First you click on 'New Post', then if you click on the third picture icon from the right with a picture of a sky in it above the blank box, that takes you to the 'Browse' section where you click on 'Browse' & then choose the picture from the folder on your computer that you want (if it's a recent photo you haven't uploaded yet, you could always stick your camera's memory card in the small memory card slot/or usb cord in & then choose the 'Removable Drive' folder under 'My Computer' to choose your new picture) .... then you can click on 'Add Image' & upload 5 different pictures at a time. Then you click 'Upload Image'
... I think I got most of the steps; sorry to put it right in your comments section; I'm sure any of us would be happy to answer your blog questions (I'm only so-so on computer skills, but would be happy to try to help!)
I would be interested in hearing about your job if you were ever up for telling us about it! It seems so interesting :)
See you tomorrow!
Ha ha - you've got plenty to say - just pretend like you're on facebook. :)
Initially I was way turned off to the whole blogging thing because it seems like there's already someone with the funny blog, someone with the oh-lets-share-awesome-deep-thoughts-about-life-blog, someone with the great photos on their blog, etc. And so I was like, "Geez, what could I possibly have to say?" And then I realized that for me, it's really just a personal journal that I shared w/ others. So I don't care what other people think but it has done wonders in getting me to "journal" a bit more often.
Besides - I'm sure what you think is boring to you isn't all that boring to the rest of us. :)
Post a Comment