Thursday, August 27, 2009

The details

So I know this is a long time after it was promised, but I am lazy and haven't been feeling real great.



So I have known that I am pregnant since Aug 5th (when I went home from work early because I couldn't keep any food down). I had figured for a while that I was pregnant, but kept denying it because I didn't want the disappointment if I wasn't pregnant.



I had my first doctor appointment on Aug 12th where they did an ultrasound to see how far along I was since based on LMP I was 17 weeks and I knew that it was highly unlikely that I was truly that far along, my guess was 4-6 maybe 8 weeks.


Here is the ultrasound. Isn't he/she cute...hehe. Based on the ultrasound at that time I was 7 weeks and 1 day which puts my due date as March 30th, 2010.

We are very excited. I just can't wait until I get over "morning sickness" that lasts all day. I was sick with Rylee too...until 17 weeks :( I hope this one I am not sick that long. I haven't been puking, but there have been many times I wished I could just puke so I would feel a little better. I have been able to eat most of the time, and actually as I am eating is about the only time I feel good. The one other thing that I am not that excited about is the fact that our lease at our apartment expires on March 31st, 2010 and we are definitely not renewing our lease, we are fed up with maintenance here and the fact that we haven't had exterior lights around our building and carport for over a year. We are looking into buying a house, which is nerve wracking and confusing. Hopefully everything will work out great.

The one other thing that I am worried about probably mostly because I work in NyICU, is that I am going to have this baby early. With Rylee I was induced a week past my due date, but I was dilated to 4.5 cm when I went in for the induction and I had only felt some braxton hicks for the 3 days before Rylee was born (and I was 4 cm before I even felt contractions). So I was dilating without feeling contractions and I am worried that the 2nd will be faster than the first and that I will dilate without knowing. Ok so that is my new blog entry. I hope you enjoy reading.

Something I forgot..common questions:

Are your going to find out gender...Yes

Was this planned...Kinda, it is hard to really plan when I don't have normal cycles, oh wait, I don't really have cycles most of the time. Which is why we had to use clomid to get pregnant with Rylee, but no clomid this time :)

That is all I can think of right now. Night night.

3 comments:

The Young's said...

March 30th -- Hunter's Birthday. March 28th -- Devin's Birthday. April 1st -- Morgan's Birthday...take your pick! :)

BTW...we want to move too. We have the management. I'm not so sure its the maintenance, as much as its they have TOO much work and not enough workers. Not a fan of the management company. I think they know this too.

Congrats! :)

Breanne said...

I'm sorry I missed your last post! I thought I had you on my blog roll and just figured you hadn't posted in a really long time. But congrats! I'm really happy for you guys! Especially since trying for Rylee was not as simple. I wished I would have coordinated better to make it to Rylee's party - I'm glad it was fun. He is one cute boy :)
I hated the nasea with my pregnancy for Taya too - I wanted the relieft of puking sometimes too & yes, eating was the only relief - and then 10-30 min. later - the nasea returned! I hope it doesn't last as long as 17 weeks for you this time either!

I predict:
March 30th ;)
And a girl!

Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Christy said...

Congrats again!