Saturday, May 1, 2010

Something new

Ok, so I am trying to find an easy way to share these pictures with my aunt and grandmother.  Basically I don’t want to manually load each one to an e-mail.  So I am trying something new.  Maybe I will even find it easy enough that I might blog more.  We will see.

 DSC_0408 (540x800)

DSC_0409 (800x536) DSC_0410 (800x536) DSC_0411 (800x536) DSC_0412 (800x536) DSC_0413 (800x536) DSC_0414 (800x536) DSC_0415 (800x536) DSC_0416 (800x485) DSC_0417 (750x800) DSC_0418 (800x536) DSC_0419 (800x536) DSC_0420 (800x536) DSC_0421 (800x536) DSC_0422 (800x536) DSC_0423 (800x536) DSC_0424 (800x536) DSC_0425 (800x533) DSC_0426 (800x536) DSC_0427 (800x536) DSC_0428 (800x536) DSC_0429 (800x536) DSC_0430 (800x536) DSC_0431 (800x536) DSC_0432 (800x796) DSC_0433 (800x536) DSC_0434 (800x536) DSC_0435 (557x800) DSC_0436 (800x536) DSC_0437 (800x536) DSC_0438 (800x536) DSC_0439 (800x536) DSC_0440 (800x536) DSC_0441 (800x536) DSC_0442 (800x536) DSC_0443 (800x536) DSC_0444 (536x800) DSC_0445 (536x800) DSC_0446 (800x536) DSC_0447 (800x536) DSC_0448 (800x536) DSC_0449 (800x536) DSC_0450 (800x536) DSC_0451 (800x536) DSC_0452 (800x536) DSC_0453 (800x536)

No comments: