Ok so I am gonna try this blogging thing again. I keep trying to do it, but then I don't. I am not going to do much of a post right now as it is after midnight and I need to go to bed. This is more of a teaser to see if anyone is gonna even read my blog. My goal is to start with the week we moved and at least make it though Kyralynn being born. I am sure I am going to ramble as I always do. So instead of one long post, I am just going to type and get done what I can at the time I type and then post and leave you on a cliffhanger until I find time to post more. I will also try to include some pictures, but I have a hard time narrowing down pictures and some of the events that happened I don't have pictures of them yet, other people had cameras. But I have almost all pictures that I have loaded on my facebook so you can see them there. We will see how this works.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
yes I read your blog :)
I'm excited!
woohoo!! Im excited!
Post a Comment