I have been looking at what I am gonna get my kids for Christmas and I know there are other people out there thinking the same thing. As I find things that my kids could use for Christmas I am gonna update this list so that anyone who wants to know can see what they need.
Rylee is 3 years old
He will be needing clothes that are 4T/4 or XS
Shoes size 10 W
Cartridges for his LeapPad Explorer (any of the LeapFrog Explorer are supposed to work)
I Spy books (the younger aged ones, I think they are called "Early Readers" or "1st Readers")
Jigsaw puzzles (the ones for ages like 3-6 or so, that are like 25-50 peices, I think he can do them, he does ones on my iPhone that are 10 pieces)
Dress shirts size 4T or larger (short sleeves would be great for warm AZ summers, but long sleeves are good too)
Non clip-on ties
Kyralynn is 1 1/2 years old
She will be needing clothes that are 3T or bigger (she will always grow)
Shoe size 8 or bigger
Socks/Tights that correlate to the above sizes
Rufflebutts (www.rufflebutts.com) 2T or 3T sizes
Baby doll (with hair to brush, would be nice) and/or accessories
For both kids
BluRay or DVD's (ask me what we have because we have most of the new Disney BD)
Dapper Snappers or Smartie Pants (something to keep their pants up)
Wii games for young kids, we only have Wii sports & resort
Bath toys
Books
For Jared & Karlee
Mostly would like cash as we are trying to save up for a down payment on a house!!
But if you really want to get something.
Karlee
Attachments for Kitchen-aid stand mixer
Joanne Fluke's Lake Eden Cookbook
A gravy ladle
Cricut or Cricut Cake
Immersion/hand blender
Tickets to The AZ Ballet Nutcracker or Wicked at Gammage. :)
Jared
Ties
Dress shirts for his student teaching size XL; 17-17 1/2; 34-35 (I think, at least that is the sizes in the closet)
Anything that you would get a teacher
More to come as I think of things.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment